joanne: in my own words

Let me sing a song for you,
Please sit and listen to the tune,
This ain't no song of greatness,
But only a voice of a girl,
Singing about her world.

So let me sing a song for you,
Please please please, do listen to the tune,
All I wish is for you to hear me,
As I sing about my days,
Now sing with me if you may.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

tired

she's tired.
tired of trying to get the message across to you.
tired of trying to get you to call her "dear" and "honey" in private and in public.
tired of trying to get a respond from you when she wrote to you about her feelings.
tired of trying to get your attention that she needed you.
tired of trying to get inside your mind.

she's tired.
tired of having to put up with your silence and cold response.
tired of having to face a guy who is mean and cruel.
tired of having to remain calm and all-loving even you are mad because she's afraid.
tired of having to fight someone that she loved so much.
tired of having to cry secretly alone for a man who showed little respect for her needs.

she's tired.
tired of being the only one who is interested in patching things up.
tired of being the only one who wants to be loved.
tired of being the only one who wants to be concerned for.
tired of being the only one who feels the need to call you and yet you did not welcome her.
tired of being the only one suffering.

she's tired. she's giving up. she's hopeless. something is beginning to die inside of her. and now she fears the worst - hatred - is setting in.

No comments: