joanne: in my own words

Let me sing a song for you,
Please sit and listen to the tune,
This ain't no song of greatness,
But only a voice of a girl,
Singing about her world.

So let me sing a song for you,
Please please please, do listen to the tune,
All I wish is for you to hear me,
As I sing about my days,
Now sing with me if you may.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

this Moment - thank you for letting me breathe again

choked.
i was grasping for air.
drowned in tears which overflowed from the reservoir of my eyes.
emotions were running high - anger, hatred, confusion - all lumped in one.
but who knew?
no one.

but thank you. thank you for letting me breathe again.
it was like you had finally come to your senses.
it was difficult - a journey which posted lots of obstacles.
but at the end of the day, both of us managed to stand tall and proudly announce to the world that we had finally made it!

yes indeed, it was our Moment - a glorious moment where others would look at it with envy - silently wishing theirs to be like our Moment.
but we are different from them.
that's why our Moment is unique.
we promised to ourselves that we would not let this Moment slip away but to hold it dear to our hearts.
when we forget, we will take it out from our pockets and re-live it just to be reminded again.
it is to remind us for as long as we still exist, this Moment would forever live.
this Moment is Us - You and Me.

No comments: