joanne: in my own words

Let me sing a song for you,
Please sit and listen to the tune,
This ain't no song of greatness,
But only a voice of a girl,
Singing about her world.

So let me sing a song for you,
Please please please, do listen to the tune,
All I wish is for you to hear me,
As I sing about my days,
Now sing with me if you may.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

bring me home


this is for you. i hope you read this.

"i just wanna feel your arms around me again,

and see the smile carved across your face.

i want things to return the same,

please tell me that this is just a phase.

at times, i can’t seem to comprehend,

why you’re no longer you,

you’re not the man i used to love,

just tell me this isn’t true.

i want it to be just me and you

don’t you love me too?

i don’t wanna live this life alone

so please, i beg u to bring me home."